Popular Posts

Saturday, January 29, 2011


Loosti the Swede, is really Lucie, a Czech, after a chance meeting with Melissa. . .
It turns out that Thursday's yoga teacher is this morning's masseuse. What an opportunity to show kindness, and give 'us' a second chance. She is a good massage therapist. She may have not 'seen' me for any number of reasons. . .I acted knowledgeable about the poses, not needy of her assistance? Who knows :-) No worries.
Here is the routine from Lucie, 'Light". She offers, " notice how you move into each pose." (Answer: too fast!)

Balasana
Lay back, over two blocks (watch the bruised spine from last night.
Virasana on toes splayed, spreading pinky toes. . .my hands in Anjali Mudra, lifting perineum helps incredibly.
Downward Facing dog, over we go onto the tops of feet.
Coming onto all fours. .Neutral spine,eyes of arms face each other.
Rotate fingers towards knees: right hand then left hand , easy, each rotates uniquely.
Roll onto tops of hands 1 by 1: Yikes this is a first, onto the finger bones.
WL forward fold block under head of bolster.
Firelogs r
Firelogs l ( doesn't drop easily :)
Supta baddha konasana, aahhh
Supported shoulderstand
On 2 bolsters, shoulders on floor I love this and will try it at home. First for me~
Thighs strapped, blanket under head
Savasana

This music is like whale meowing and dolphin chatter. She is enchanting.I am happy to know she is happy and free!

Music
Namaska say namo namasta for savasana, I hope to find these sweet meandering notes and words left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment