Popular Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011



I awaken at 5. After a while, poetry is flowing through my head. I rise to sit. The sounds from then palms sound like rain, but it's warm and dry. I wrap in the sheer drape and face the pool. Then back to bed to write about roosters crowing.
Dozing, we awaken around eight, dress and get breakfast at the Aston. Yogurt and a fruit plate for me, Dan chooses the two eggs and hashed browns with a sausage side. The coffee is great.



We drive to Lihue for church. It is HOT when we leave, heading to Hanalei Dolphin for salads. Service is slow, but finally we have eaten. We check in and buy our groceries at Foodland. Haupia ice cream is tucked into our freezer, on the advice of Mikey.
There is a football game for Dan and I rest on the poolside patio. Unpacked, we stroll to the Cliffs for whale watching. We get some nice pictures, but no images of whales , oh well, plenty of sightings.
It's spaghetti for dinner, a simple dinner with a Cabernet and fresh parmesan. We watch Desperate Housewives and Bali Hai Realty channel, then it's early to bed.

1 comment: